当前位置:首页 > 世界文学 > 世界诗歌 > 当前位置:世界诗歌

我把对你涌起的恩情

时间:2019-04-09 12:00  点击: 次  来源:好文学  作者:佚名  评论:- 小 + 大

你可是要我把对你涌起的恩情,

And wilt thou have me fashion into speech        

 形之于言词,而且还觉得十分充裕;

The love I bear thee, finding words enough,

 不管有多猛的风,高举起火炬,

And hold the torch out, while the winds are rough

让光辉,从两张脸儿间,把我俩照明?

Between our faces, to cast light on each? --

我却把它掉在你脚边,没法命令

I drop it thy feet. I cannot teach

 我的手托着我的心灵,那么远距

My hands to hold my spirit so far off

 自己;难道我就能借文字作契据,

From myself ... me ... that I should bring thee proof

掏给你看、那无从抵达的爱情

In words, of love hid in me out of reach.

在我的心坎?不,我宁愿表达

Nay, let the silence of my womanhood 

 女性的爱凭她的贞静,而换来

command my woman-love to thy belief, --

你的谅解--看见我终不曾软化,

Seeing that I stand unwon, however wooed, 

 任你怎样地央求,我只是咬紧着嘴,

And rend the garment of my life, in brief, 

狠心撕裂着生命的衣裙;生怕

By a most dauntless, voiceless fortitude,

 这颗心一经接触,就泄露了悲哀。

Lest one touch of this heart convey its grief. 

扫一扫手机打开当前页
二维码
关键词:白朗宁夫人 恩情 

上一篇:如果你一心要爱我

下一篇:你完全征服了我

会员注册 | 网站简介 | 服务协议 | 广告服务 | 官方微博 | 在线投稿 | 客服中心
编辑QQ:109532255  E-mail:jinming@jinming.net  微信公众号:好文学  QQ群:198926868
Copyright ©2013- 好文学网 All Rights Reserved.  蜀ICP备14007638号  Powered by haowenxue.net